- You cannot add "Unwashed Gravel Earthen/Brown (3-5mm) - 20kg Bag (Buy 10 get 1 free)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Barracuda Dirty Water Pump – Aquagarden
$209.00 – $449.00
Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide a solids handling capacity up to 6mm (series 2 up to 7mm). Features include BSP threaded inlet and outlet, suitable for optional prefilters. These are ideal dirty water filtration and waterfall pumps. The impellor design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. Also has a non-corrosive ceramic impellor and thermal overload for additional safety. Able to operate out of pond when pump is installed in-line and below the water level.
The Aquagarden Barracuda offers a 3 year guarantee
WE WILL PRICE MATCH ON THE BARRACUDA PUMPS
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide
- ldeal for use in polluted water
- Can handle up to a 6 mm particle size (series 2 up to 7mm)
- Uses ceramic bearings for continuous operation
- Vortex impellor
- Overload protection by means of a thermal overload trip switch
- Easy to maintain with a removable rotor assembly
- Rated voltage 230 V/50 Hz
$209 4,000 L/hr, 2.4m max. head, 45 watts, 10m cable
$239 6,000 L/hr, 2.6m max. head, 65 watts, 10m cable
$279 10,000 L/hr, 4.5m max. head, 135 watts, 10m cable
$349 15,000 L/hr, 5.5m max. head, 210 watts, 10m cable.
$449 25,000 L/hr, 9.5m max. head, 620 watts, 10m cable