Black Waterfall Foam 556g (20oz)
Used to fill in cracks between rocks to prevent water from being “lost” over the waterfall.
Contains MDI Monomer, Polyurethane resin.
Our hand held Black Watefall Foam is a simple and convenient way to assist in holding rocks together & fill in cracks between rocks to prevent water from being lost over waterfalls.
Improves water flow visually and the black color hides easily in the shadow of the rocks.
The trigger will dispense foam in any position and once dry the foam is fish safe and non-toxic.
Hand foam cans have a patented trigger system which allows muliple uses. 568 gram can
Black Waterfall Foam 568gm.
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide
- Improves water flow visually
- Black colouring of foam helps camouflage in the shodow of the rocks.
- Patented trigger system for multiple uses at any angle.
- Fish safe, non toxic formula
- No applicator gun required
- Maximum yield with minimal expansion.
- Bonds to most surfaces and dries within 30 minutes
- Cannot be used underwater.
- Foam life is dependant on direct sun exposure. When hidden within rocks, experience has shown lifespan to be 10 years or more. In full direct sun lifespan reduces to approximately 5 – 7 years before degradation dependant on climate.
- 1 can will be useful for approximately 5 metres of overall stream in a domestic installation. Larger commercial applications where the waterfalls are wider will reduce coverage.