Aquamax Eco Dirty Water Pump
$390.00 – $1,150.00
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to a biological filters. Thanks to the energy – efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years.
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through
- The efficient motor is particulary economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1″, 1¼”, and 1½” with a threaded collar.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- Rated voltage 220 – 240 V / 50Hz
The Aquamax Eco Classic offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration via our website.
Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 3500 – $390
3600 lph, 2.2m max. head, 45 watts
Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 5500 – $490
5300 lph, 2.8m max. head, 60 watts
Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 8500 – $690
8300 lph, 3.2m max. head, 80 watts
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 11,500 – $990
11500 lph, 5.2m max. head, 130 watts
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 14,500 – $1150
14,500 lph, 5.2m max. head, 145 watts
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide