Assorted Hardy Lily 5 Pack (Includes Express Postage)
Lily Packs include Five (5) bare-rooted Hardy rhizomes. We will choose an assortment of colours from our range which will include white, light pink, dark pink and yellow, plus slow release fertiliser for when planting. They will arrive wrapped in paper and plastic, in an Australia EXPRESS post satchel which can be shipped securely to you Australia-wide. These are available all year round.
Hardy Water Lily growth in Perth commences in August, flowering throughout Spring and Summer and going into dormancy April/May. Generally they will lose all their leaves and flowers when dormant.
For best results Hardy water lilies generally prefer the following conditions:
- Depths of 30cm up to 1m
- At least 4 hours of direct morning sun. Shaded positions will result in poor flowering
- Regular fertilising – every 2 months over the growing season is recommended
- Positioning at the base of your pond
- Dividing and re-potting every 2 years is usually required
- Warning – Use of any algae killing/clearing chemicals are often detrimental to water lilies, so please avoid.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LILY PACKS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE (You can nominate to collect, but we require 24 hours notice)
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide