Assorted Tropical & Hardy Mixed Lily 5 Pack – Next Available December 2023 – (Includes Express Postage)
Lily Packs include a mix of 5 bare-rooted Tropical and Hardy lily Bulbs/rhizomes. We will choose 1 Hardy White, 1 Hardy Pink, 1 Hardy Yellow, 1 Tropical Blue and 1 Tropical Night Flower, plus slow release fertiliser for when planting. They will arrive wrapped in paper and plastic, in an Australia Post EXPRESS satchel which can be shipped securely to you Australia-wide.
Hardy Water Lily growth in Perth commences in August, flowering throughout Spring and Summer and going into dormancy April/May. Generally they will lose all their leaves and flowers when dormant.
Tropical Water Lilies grow in Perth November/December through to July when they go into dormancy. They will lose all their leaves when dormant.
Tropical Water Lily flowers stand high above the water level and have a delicious perfume. The flower, stems and leaves are all edible.
- Depths of 30cm up to 1m
- At least 4 hours of direct morning sun. Shaded positions will result in poor flowering
- Regular fertilising – every 2 months over the growing season is recommended
- Positioning at the base of your pond
- Dividing and re-potting every 2 years is usually required (mostly Hardy varieties)
- Warning – Use of any algae killing/clearing chemicals are often detrimental to water lilies, so please avoid.
PLEASE NOTE : THE LILY PACKS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE (You can nominate to collect, but we require 24 hours notice)
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide