We generally have small amounts on hand at any one time so it is best to contact us first if you are coming from a long distance.
Average sizes between 7-10cm
- Add plenty of hiding places (ie. PVC pipe, pots, mesh hides)
- Prefer a gravel base in pond/tank
- Protect pump cables from claws – wrap with conduit/hose
- Feed with yabby pellets – approx 1 pellet per animal per day
- Yabbies can climb out – you may need to cover top with netting
- Yabbies are omnivorous, they will eat fish if they can catch them
- Most vulnerable when shedding – don’t move or touch
- Stocking rate up to 100 per 1000lt with good filtration & oxygen
- Wide tolerance to a range of temperatures and conditions
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT NOT EXPORT OR SEND OUT OF PERTH METRO, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- Click and collect
- Delivery to Perth Metro
- Shipping Australia-wide
Optimum water temperature for Yabbies is 25 to 28 degrees, however they can generally tolerate between 5 and 35 degrees. Just remember the warmer the water, the more oxygen they will need.
If you can’t make it here we can courier Blue Yabbies to the Perth metro area, please see our Terms and Conditions prior to ordering. Using the drop down menu you will see the prices we charge for the various sizes. The quantity is noted in brackets [ie (10)], so if you want 50 put the number 5 in the box next to ‘add cart’. All sizes are available for delivery but if what you want is not noted here, or you are after something specific, please call 9409 9248 or go to the special orders desk and tell us what you want. We will do our best.